Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Trail Mix Slaw



So, tonight while Shawna was grilling up the Faux Chik'n and Boca Patties, I was mixin' up a little Trail Mix Slaw for the side. The sandwiches were our normal ol' recipe (refer to previous posting). The slaw was a basic slaw mix in a bag. I mixed in the following:
Veganaise: enough to to moisten
Paprika: enough to color 
Celery Salt
Pepper
Curry Powder
Red Pepper Flakes
Celery: 1 stick chopped up into small pieces
Bell Pepper: about 1/4 of one
Avocado: about 1/2 of one chopped
Trail Mix: a handful of your favorite mix, our had sunflower nuts, dates, walnuts, etc.
The slaw was amazing. And then I added a handful of BBQ Fritos for fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slaw sounds good. Interesting combinations you use. Very original idea. I never would have thought of this recipe on my own.